PhoToon – Cartoon Yourself Comic Story Maker with Photo Editor can convert real life photos to cartoon and make collage story with stickers and text. Insert text, edit the cartooned photo, and share it with friends and family through. It is Automatic Personal Cartoon Maker App to make your own cartoon comics.
✔ Cartoons Yourself from real Images
✔ Organize Cartoons in different collage designs
✔ Create Your Own Cartoon Comics Stories
✔ Add speech bubbles and Thug Life stickers
✔ Add text to the each image component individually
✔ Share the self-created comic on different social platforms
PhoToon is the first ever Cartoon Maker app ever developed that lets the user create cartoons of multiple images from photo gallery and from camera to make cartoon stories. You can also write text on the cartoon images, Add Stickers, speech bubbles to create a comic story with multiple cartoon photos.
It is an easy and fun to use Cartoon Maker app consisting of multiple features to edit the cartooned images including filters, frames, drawing, text and much more. Wide range of stickers are integrated in the app that will help you generate memes.
PhoToon has a complete set of different design frames from where you can choose best for your story. It also gives you the option to set image as the background photo from photo gallery and also change background color of the frame. You can adjust the cartooned images in different sections of the frame. This Cartoon Maker lets you add images from photo gallery to your story.
PhoToon is an amusing app that will let you create cartoons from your own photos and organize them in different types of collage designs and add text on them to produce funny stories or comics of your own. It can automatically cartoonify all the given photos and places them in different sequences to produce interactive comics.
HOW TO USE
– Tap the “Gallery” icon to select multiple images from photo gallery which you want to turn into cartoons. You can also click the images right away using the App’s camera. Tap the “Camera” icon to click new images.
– Next, tap “Cartoonify” to automatically start cartoonifying the selected images. Wait for the app to finish up (it consumes data to “transform images to cartoon”).
– It is also possible to share individual cartoon image that is produced by the real images. On the other hand If you want to save images, all the images will go to App gallery from where you can share them later.
– Now if you want to edit an individual image, tap on it and select from the available editing options. Or skip this part and tap “Make Story”. PhoToon will automatically adjust the cartooned images in one of the collage frames. You can change the frame type from the wide range of available collection. Here you can also resize the frame size and border of each image.
– Double tap the image to edit individual image in collage. You can apply filters, crop, rotate, add text, frame it, and draw anything with freehand on the selected image. Once you are done editing the image, tap “Apply” to save the changes you just made and then tap “Done” to go back to your collage.
– Next, tap “+” button to further edit the collage. A pop-up menu will appear from where you can change the background color, inset background image from the photo gallery, add text to create a story, and paste stickers from the available range to generate a meme.
– To adjust the frame ratio, tap “ratio” and select a ratio from the pop-up menu. Tap on one of the available options “Square, Fit, Golden ratio”.
– You can now share the story, meme, or the comic you just created with your friends, family, and acquaintance on other apps by tapping “Share” button and selecting the app where you want to share it.
– Tap “Save” button to save it in the photo gallery.
– There is a “Gallery” section in the app where you can preview all the stories you created using the app.
Note: This app uses data cartoonify photos.