Image to PDF – Merge PDFs, Convert JPG to PDF is a very powerful and free camera scanner app that is specially designed for attaching ID cards and other images to existing or new PDF documents. It is a very helpful tool for adding the front and back of ID cards on a single PDF page. It also provides support for combining multiple PDFs and Images together to produce a single PDF document.
✔ Scan Documents and Produce PDF documents
✔ Attach ID card to other documents and PDF files
✔ Multiple Images to PDF
✔ Add Images to Existing PDF documents
✔ Merge Multiple PDF documents without any limitations
✔ Combine Images and PDF files to produce a single document
✔ Scan front and back of the ID card to produce a one-page PDF
✔ Add Multiple PDFs, Images, and ID cards to PDF
✔ Hassle-free sharing of the PDF documents
Multiple Images to PDF is the best and most easy-to-use app for creating a single PDF file from Multiple Images, and PDF documents. One of the best features of Multiple Images to PDF is that it lets the user scan or select ID card image from Photo Gallery and combine it with your final PDF file. Image to PDF provides all the merging and editing features at one place.
Now you don’t need to download multiple apps to scan documents, images, scan ID cards and merge PDF documents in one PDF file. All you need to do is download Batch Image to PDF that comes with all the features you need to combine multiple images, documents and ID cards in a single PDF file without any limitations.
Images to PDF Camera Scanner lets you scan the front and back of your ID card that you can use to create a single-page PDF or attach it to your text document. Not only this, you can also straighten, rotate, crop, and flip the images. There are also some filters to enhance the image including; black & white, magic, and grayscale.
Hence, It is a very helpful tool for adding the front and back of ID cards on a single PDF page. It also provides support for combining multiple PDFs and Images together to produce a single PDF document.
HOW TO USE
• Download “Batch Images to Text | Attach ID Card to PDF” in your android device and launch the app.
• Tap the “+” icon on the bottom right of the screen and select one of the two options; “Add Documents” or “Add Card”.
• Select “Add Document” to add already existing PDF documents or click image of your physical document.
• Tap camera icon to click images of your documents.
• Next, tap on the individual image to crop, rotate, flip, and enhance it. Tap “Done” to save the editing.
• Now to merge the images you just clicked in a PDF document, tap “Export PDF” button.
• If you want to insert images of your ID card, tap “Add card” option and select images from photo gallery or click the front and back image of your ID card.
• Tap, “Export PDF” to export documents along with the ID card images in a single PDF File.
• You can now share the PDF file created with your acquaintances on other apps.
• You can also just select the ID card images or click them to create a one page PDF document.